Food contamination caused by food. Once the quality of food packaging bags is unqualified, all harmful substances in the ink and plastic themselves directly threaten our health.
Introduction to the production process of food packaging bags
1. Bag type selection: We will confirm which bag type food packaging bag the product is suitable for according to the customer's requirements and in combination with the actual situation.
2. Pattern design: Generally speaking, the importance of exquisite packaging pattern design for merchandise marketing is self-evident. The same is true for the packaging pattern design of food packaging bags. It is generally recommended that small text and lines on food packaging bags be designed in a single color to avoid inaccurate multi-color overprinting. The width of the thin line cannot be too small, otherwise it is easy to be lost in printing or the strokes are not clear.
3. Printing: Advanced printing equipment and accurate color register. Pay attention to the speed and oven temperature, but also pay attention to the ink used. The fineness and drying speed of the ink are also important factors that affect the printing effect.
4. Compounding: Due to the particularity of food-grade products, in order to achieve the packaging effect, it is often difficult for a single packaging material to work, and it is necessary to combine two or more materials to achieve an effect at one time. Specifically, it is divided into dry compounding method, wet compounding method, extrusion compounding method, hot-melting compounding method and other processing methods.
5. Slitting: After the printing work is completed, it is slit and cut into single finished products, waiting for the next process.
6. Bag making: Bag making is the last process in the production process of food packaging bags.
7. Quality inspection: Every professional food packaging manufacturer must have an inspector, and every batch of products must be inspected before they leave the factory.